Professional for Chain Link Fence Fabric and Parts&Metal Meshes.
High Quality,resonable price and best service
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Roll|
|Packaging Details:||Package Film For Each Piece,Several Pieces Packed In 1 Carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 Days After Get The Payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Rolls Per Week|
|Name:||Stainless Steel Bushfire||Mesh Count:||17 Mesh|
|Weave Type:||Plain Weave||Color:||Silver|
|Wire Diameter:||0.45 MM||Application:||Protect Home And Buildings|
stainless bushfire mesh,
17 mesh bushfire mesh,
plain weave bushfire mesh
17 Mesh Stainless Steel Bushfire Mesh Protects Homes And Buildings In Bushfire Prone Areas Against Ember Attack
Stainless Steel Bushfire Mesh Basic Information
Stainless Steel Bushfire Mesh is part of the solution for your bushfire protection. Bushfire Mesh is installed to protect against embers penetrating gaps within a home or building during a bush fire. Ember attack accounts for 80% of houses lost during a bushfire and can travel up to 40 kilometres.
1. Mesh Count = 25.4mm/D+A
2. Aperture= 25.4mm/Mesh count - Diameter
3. % Open Area= A/(A+D)² X 100%
4. Micron= Aperture(mm) X 1000
Stainless Steel Bushfire Mesh Types of Weave
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Stainless Steel Bushfire Mesh Detailed Specification
Stainless Steel Bushfire Wire Mesh
Stainless Steel 316,316L,304,304A,304L,302,301
1 to 635
0.001' to 0.15'
Plain,Twill,Plain Dutch,Twill Dutch
Stainless Steel Bushfire Mesh Characters
Stainless Steel Bushfire Mesh Can Be Used In All Applications
– That requires gaps of greater than 3mm to be closed by a mesh (as above)
– The gaps between the perimeters of the mesh and the building element that it is fitted does not exceed 3mm
Contact Person: Karen
Tel: +86 13313183108