Galvanized Color OEM Chain Link Fence Accessories For Chain Link Fencing System
Galvanized pvc coated chain link fencing system including all accessories.
- Line posts 60.3 mm od galvanized/pvc coated including top rail caps.
- Corners, intermediate straining posts 73 mm od × 2.80 m high complete with all accessories galvanized pvc coated.
- TOp rail and brace rails 42 mm od galvanized pvc coated.
- Chain link 50 × 50 mm meshes 3.76 mm / 4.88 mm galvanized extruded wire.
- Tension wire 3.76/4.88 mm extruded galvanized pvc coated.
- Stirrup wires 2.5/3.55 mm extruded galvanized pvc coated.
- Tying wire 1.4/2 mm galvanized pvc coated.
Fence height 1800mm high Chain link complete with top rail. It needs line post at each 3 meters and straining post at all corners. Changes in directions and maximum 90°.
- Fence height: 1800 mm high with top rail.
- Line posts: 60.3 mm OD × 3.91 mm thickness × 2.70 m long @ 3 m centers.
- Straining posts: 73 mm OD × 5.16 mm thickness × 2.80 m long at all corners.
- Tension wire: 3.76/4.88 mm.
- Stirrup wire: 2.5/3.55 mm.
- Truss rod: 10 mm.
- Top rail: 42 mm.
- Line post cap.
- Straining cap.
- Top rail cap.
- Other accessories.
Barbed wire and BTC fixed on top of a high precast wall. All posts and fittings should ba galvanized or PVC coated.
- Line V arm posts: 700 mm × 700 mm × 100 mm × 4 mm angle with three 6 mm slots on each side. The V arm is complete welded onto 60 mm outside diameter steel vertical post 200 mm long set in prepared sockets cast inside the precast panels and filled with grout at maximum 2500 mm center.
- Intermediate straining posts: 60 mm × 60 mm × 6 mm same as above but with 6 sets of bolts and nut: 150 mm × 10 mm eyebolts and loop nuts.
- The straining posts: they are set in prepared pockets on top of the precast panels and filled with non shrink grout at maximum 50 cm. centers.
- Barbed wire: 1.8 mm × 2.60 mm galvanized or PVC coated double strand barbed wire with barbs at maximum 100 mm centers.
- Galvanized Barbed Tape Concertina: 2.5 mm diameter high tensile wire with 0.005 mm flat barbs medium blades with 110 mm spirals with 5 heavy duty clips per spiral. The maximum spacing when fully stretched shall be 180 mm.
- The BTC shall be fixed on top of the V arms and fastened to the barbed wires with 2 mm galvanized tying wire at maximum 500 mm centers
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hours;
2. Experienced staffs will answer all your questions in professional and fluent English;
3. Customized design is available.
4. Exclusive & unique solution can be provided by our well-trained and professional engineers;
5. If you have a large number of orders, we will send you 1 ~ 2 parts to prevent damage in transit;
6. We will try our best to meet your requirements and supply you best quality of the products.
Chain link fence system parts:
1. Terminal post top --dome cap
2. Rail end
3. Rail end band--brace band
4. Tension band
5. Line post top--loop cap
6. Fence tie--hook ties
7. Gate frame hinge
8. Gate post hinge
9. Gate fork latch
10. terminal post--galvanized round pipe 75mm
11. Tension bar
12. Top rail
13. Line post--galvanized round pipe 60mm
14. Bottom tension wire
15. Tension wire clip--hog ring
Other components of chain link fencing systerm:
1. Chain link fabric--Hot dipped galvanized chain link fabric or vinyl coated chain link fabric
2. Top rail sleeve
Some Questions May you ask?
QHow you insure your quality is good and price is competitive?
A:Quality: The chain link fabric and post is galvanized, and connected by suitable number of attachments. Also, we
use suitable packing to insure the goods quality during the shipment: Chain link Fabric: Packed with weave bags
at the end of every roll.
Posts: Put in pallet.
Attachments: Put in cartons or weave bags.
Price: We based on your application to provide different designs of chain link fence. Also, as a factory, no middleman
squeeze the profit between you and us.
Q:Which kind of Trading Terms you can accept.
A:Payment: T/T,Western Union, Paypal, etc.
Q:How many days you need to produce one container fence?
A:Production Time: 12-15 days for one container.