American Temp Chain Link Fence Fabric 6 Ft X 8 Ft Perimeter Patrol Panels
Chain link fence fabric are usually for temporary fencing and temporary hoarding, to provide protection to the public, and widely used for perimeter patrol, building projects, construction sites and crowd control. Its linked accessories for panel installation are provided as well. Chain link temp panels are available in multiple sizes for different uses. The height is usually 6 feet, while the width ranges from 8 feet to 14 feet. Hot-dip galvanized coating is frequently-used.
Galvanized Temp Chain Link Fence Divided Into GAW And GBW by The Finish
Galvanized Before Weaving (GBW)
In this process, the wire is pre-galvanized before it is formed into a fabric. The weaving process creates an exposed cut end that will lack coating and be more apt to some minor rust in wet and severe weather conditions.
Galvanized After Weaving (GAW)
This process forms or weaves chain-link into a fabric first, and then soaks it in a large galvanized bath which adheres the zinc coating. This ensures that all the wire is coated, even the cut ends created during the weaving process.
- Chain Link Fence Description
- Size of frame tubes: 1-3/8 in. diameter and 0.065 in. thickness.
- Fabric: 11-1/2 gauge galvanized fence fabric with 2-1/4" mesh.
- Panel height: 6 ft.
- Panel width: 8, 10, 12 and 14 ft.
- Panel stand: 16" × 36".
- Hardware: clamps and panel stand.
- Finish: galvanized
- Application: residential, construction project, backyard, road, freeway, etc.
Galvanization and pvc coated parameters
Table of Temp Chain Link Fabric Characteristics
||3', 3-1/2', 4', 5', 6', 7', 8', 10', 12'
Panel stands: are used to hold chain link fence panels upright on level ground. Simply lift temporary fence panel and slide onto small uprights welded to the base. The panel stands are made from galvanized 1-3/8" diameter tube and are welded in an approximate 16" x 36" rectangle. Two smaller diameter uprights are welded in place to accept the uprights of the temporary fence panel.
Clamps: are used to connect one tube parallel to another together. standard bolt and nut are required.
Chain Link Fence Fabric Application
- to provide a visual barrier;
- to restrict access to unauthorized persons to worksites, events and restricted areas;
- to prevent operations within the area from impacting outside;
- to prevent materials, rubbish and debris from escaping from the worksite.
Chain Link Fence Fabric Detailed measure Image
Chain link fence fabric usage: