9 Guagex 2'' Galvanized Chain Link Mesh Fence Fabric For Comercial And Residential
Chain Link Mesh Fence Product Instruction:
Mesh: 1"(25mm) - 3"(76mm)
Width: 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.14m etc
9 Gauge galvanized chain link fabric stretched on a commercial or industrial frame is the best choice for a fence installation of the highest quality. 9 Gauge chain link fence fabric is by far the most popular choice for quality residential, commercial, and heavy duty industrial fencing applications. Our 9 gauge chain link fence is strong, secure, and made to last!
Our heavy-duty 9 gauge chain link fence is often found in the following applications:
- High Quality Residential Projects
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Dog Boarding and Breeder Kennel Facilities
- Playgrounds, Day Care Facilities, and Churches
- Schools, Universities, and Parks
- Baseball Backstops, Sideline, and Homerun Fences
- Tennis Courts
- Small and Large Businesses
- Fencing for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Federal and State Prisons, Airports, and other High Security Projects
We suggest using HF40 cut fence posts with HF40 toprail for superb results. For a more economical choice, consider using HF20 framework.
Product available in both Galvanized After Weave (GAW) and Galvanized Before Weave (GBW) finishes.
Volume discounts provided on full pallet quantities (9 rolls).
KxK Selvage = Knuckle x Knuckle (Chain link top and bottoms are bent over).
KxT Selvage = Knuckle x Twist (Chain link is twisted at one end to form two barbs, while the other is bent over).
About mesh size: The galvanized fabric mesh for 11-1/2 gauge measures 2-1/4". The 11, 9, and 6 gauge galvanized mesh measures 2". Mesh size is the measured distance between two parallel sides (see illustration).
Note about gauges: The smaller the number, the heavier the fabric; henceforth 9ga. is heavier than 11ga.. We recommend 11ga. for residential jobs and 9ga. for commercial jobs. Heavier gauges are not only stronger, but have a better finish; The heavier the gauge the longer it may be 'hot-dip galvanized' to prevent rust and corrosion.
||Weight per 50' Roll
Weights shown are approximate.
Chain Link Fence Fabric Advantages
1. Galvanized to provide strength and superior corrosion resistance
2. Knuckled (bent over) on the top and bottom of the fabric to help eliminate sharp edges
3. Easy to install and maintenance-free
4.A nti-climb mesh infill
We serve for you by 24 hours x7 days!